March 01, 2013

Sneaker Freaker: 01.03.13

So I am currently in the midst of organising my winter wardrobe.This is what the girls at work and I would be doing this time of year.  A new collection was about to be sold in Paris and we would have to get our personal orders in ASAP. We would go through all the samples and line sheets and edit out our wardrobes for the season.This was the best part of my job I absolutely LOVED it!But now I have to make do with my "mood wall"...... So this morning when walking into the home office I noticed that I had about 10 pairs of sneakers up on the wall... yup I am officially a "sneaker freaker"
So here are my inspirations 

 pic: Man Repellar

pic: google

 Leandra from the Man Repellar and Phoebe Philo both in their Nike Air max. 
These are top on my wish list, just need to find the right colour combo.

pic: sincerely jules blog
The uber cool, Julie from Sincerely Jules rocking a pair of animal print Nikes.

pic: street style
The ever stylish Isabel Marant's, still a highly coveted sneaker this season.


pic: street style
and the Nike Blazer....love these red in these!My black and whites arrived early last week.
So there you have it, my sneaker fetish.
What are you currently coveting for winter, leather, knits, animal print,camo?

Have a great weekend!
L xx

No comments:

Post a Comment